Shop Supervisor – Position
Bakery Equipment.com – Tipton, MO
As a Shop Supervisor you will perform supervisor duties for an Equipment Repair company, specializing in Bakery Equipment at the location providing electrical and mechanical service.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Providing exceptional customer service to ensure long term growth in sales and profits.
· Delivering quality work every time.
· Communicating with internal and external customers.
· Should facilitate communications throughout the center while working closely with the Owner.
· The Shop Supervisor is expected to assist in technical areas as needed.
· Working to ensure center profitability.
· Ensuring inventory is secured, stored and only accessible to the associates in accordance with company guidelines.
· Assisting with training, coaching and development of associates.
· Coordinating daily work duties by communicating specific work assignments and responsibilities to associates and holding them accountable.
· Ensuring an atmosphere of professionalism exists at all times.
· Complying with all safety policies and practices.
· Implementing programs and procedures to ensure the safety of associates and customers.
· All other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or GED preferred (Vocational School a plus).
· At least one year of relevant experience in diagnostic, problem solving, and repair work (Service and/or management experience is preferred).
· Good computer skills.
· Good oral and written communication ability.
· Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
· Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
· Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
The hours for this position are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Mon- Fri. Paid holidays after 90 days, and paid vacation after 1 year of employment.
***Will train the right person.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply send resume and contact phone number to Rick Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year